BRIDGING THE GENERATION GAP
There has been a great deal of discussion as it relates to the generational divide, particularly Gen X and Millenials. How does your organization measure up? What challenges are you experiencing in your organization as it relates to multi-generational issues?
This workshop will help define this divide, explore how it might be affecting you right now, and talk about some of your possible action steps that will enhance the cooperation and communication of your staff and protect the longevity of your organization.
This two-hour workshop focuses on:
- Defining the KEY GENERATIONS
- Methods to combat “BRAIN DRAIN”
- How multi-generational issues can impact EMPLOYEE TURNOVER
- Keeping ALL generations engaged on the job, in a meeting, during training
- A specific PLAN OF ACTION